Art Therapy Diploma Course
The Diploma Course offers a more rounded and enriched education in art therapy and comprises 5 modules of in-depth material.
(Before enrolling in the Diploma Course, you must first complete the Certificate Course.)
In preparation for the course, please read through the following...
Set Your Environment
- An open schedule. Undistracted time.
- An uncluttered study space.
- A friend who makes themselves available for a quick chat when necessary.
- Your phone off or on silent.
Gather Your Materials
In general, you'll need the following:
- A4 paper, A3 paper and/or Canvasses
- Drawing and Painting Tools such as coloured pencils, oil or soft crayons, brushes, watercolours or acrylic paint.